FW: Request for driver development

Mitch Szanyi mszanyi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:15:12 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

I will need to confirm what the ID's are as some use the Atheros default
while others are changed to our internal ID's. The non standard frequencies
may need some tweaking but I will also need to verify what specific chipsets
you already have drivers for and what ones you may not.
As I am new in regards to working with the opensource community, may I ask
if there is anything you may need from a company n our position as well? We
have many customers working with opensource drivers for our devices as well
as firmware packages and they are all pushing us to take a proactive
approach to assisting the community, this assisting them.

Thank you