DUTV005 USB DVB-T dongle

Maciej Grela maciej.grela at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:18:12 UTC 2009

On sobota, 31 stycznia 2009, Jan Grmela wrote:
> Hello,
> I've bought some cheap DVB-T USB dongle at eBay last month but after
> some unsuccessful tries to get it working, I've figured out that
> there's no Linux driver for the device available since the chipset is
> quite new. There are a lot of other people complaining that they need
> to use Windows to watch TV.
>
> Moosy's got a lot of info, USB dumps and datasheets at
> http://sites.google.com/site/moosyresearch/dutv005
>
> I'm ready to lend the device to a developer willing to create a Linux
> driver for it because it's basically useless for me now.

Have you found other programming information from the chip besides
the "datasheet" on
http://www.intel.com/design/celect/demodulators/ce6230_techdocs.htm ?
I'm writing "datasheet" because it is pretty useless for a driver
developer with no register information whatsoever.

Best regards,

--
Maciej Grela