dvb-t reciever card

phil phil at csldevices.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 16:05:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

I work for a company that is currently developing a new DVB-T receiver
PCI card and we would like your help to get a Linux device driver
written and into the mainline kernel.

We plan to release our products specifications when launched, but until
then we do require that an NDA is signed by anyone that would be willing
to help out. I have briefly looked through some of the past archives of
this list and I see that there has been some reference to NDAs from the
Linux Foundation, we would be more than happy with using one of these
and would appreciate it if someone could provide us with more
information on them.

Due to the fact that this is a DVB-T card any developer wishing to help
should ideally be located in a country which has DVB-T broadcast signals
in order to test any equipment which we supply.

Please copy me in on any reponses as I believe I'm still awaiting
authorisation to be subscribed to this list.

Regards,

Philip Downer