PCI and USB driver request

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Fri Sep 28 20:17:23 UTC 2007

Another request for a project.  Any takers?

----- Forwarded message from Tracey Ruesch <truesch at adrielec.com> -----

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:56:11 -0700
From: Tracey Ruesch <truesch at adrielec.com>
To: greg at kroah.com
Subject: Re: Linux Driver Project status and request for help

I am still very interested in having a simple driver interface
created for our time code reader/generator PCI card and USB device.
Our products have a very small (256 byte) memory footprint (I/O space
similar to a PC COM port). We need to be able to write and read
into the hardware registers via driver API or IOCTL calls and also
be able to handle hardware interrupt callback to pass the "time"
data so that it can be handled with a low latency. I will send
(to keep) one of each of the units to whoever picks up the project.

Thanks,
	Tracey

| Mr. Tracey Ruesch, Technical Sales & Support			|
| Adrienne Electronics Corporation				|
| 7225 Bermuda Road, Unit G,    Las Vegas, Nevada 89119   USA	|
| Phone: (702)896-1858	email: 'truesch at adrielec.com'		|
| Fax:	 (702)896-3034	website: "http://www.adrielec.com"	|