Need a project manager

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Fri Sep 28 20:07:25 UTC 2007

So, here's a first project for someone to take over.  The company needs
a few different types of drivers written here, but probably needs one
point of contact.

Sorry for the top posting, but the information on the type of devices
needed, along with the data sheets, are all below.

Anyone want to take this over?

If so, let me know, and then I can put out the call for developers to
help you out.

----- Forwarded message from Janesh Ramakrishnan <jramakrishnan at neuropace.com> -----