two-pager (and a couple of other things)

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Sun Oct 28 07:13:15 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 11:44:41PM +0200, Josef Assad wrote:
> This version should incorporate to the fullest extent people's requests
> and modifications:
>
> http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TwoPager
>
> Greg, this renders fine on evince 2.20.0 now on my end.
>
> All that's missing now here is the contact details at the bottom; that's
> probably yours Greg.
>
> Mauricio has come up with a one-pager (I'm easy to beat when the game is
> brevity!), and sk has a whitepaper. Find both linked off of here:
>
> http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/MarketingMaterials
>
> As promo materials go, looks to me like we got more'n enough for starters.

Thanks, I'll review them both on Monday and get back to you.

> Moving on, now that there's this nice fat list of drivers needed, what
> happens?

Probably we need to distill it down into a list of companies we need to
contact, and then go from there.  I'm hoping that some of our contacts
within some OEMs can help us out with this...

Give it a week to settle down (hit digg and /. today) and then we can go
from there.