Posible project

w3nlb at amsat.org w3nlb at amsat.org
Fri Aug 3 04:58:42 UTC 2007

Hi Greg,

My concern with this one is that it's extremely high-tech.  These
guys are presenting papers about supercomputers and such.

Testing would require significant resources in the form of RF signal
generators and possibly protocol simulators.  I expect their
frequency range would exceed 20 GHz.

This is a pretty potent environment.

I'm familiar with the technology and the end-user products, and I
have significant expertise in RF environments.

That's why I'm worried about the project.

Leigh