Posible project

w3nlb at amsat.org w3nlb at amsat.org
Thu Aug 2 23:40:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would suggest the following:

Any manager desiring to undertake the project should post a reply on
the Wiki page, then contact the OEM via email and pursue the project.

A follow-up post on the Wiki would let others know of the project was
proceeding or not.  If not, a comment could solicit other managers to
pursue it.

If the project becomes active, another comment to that effect on the
Wiki page would be appropriate, as would a completion notice.

I don't think it's appropriate to discuss too much OEM-privileged
information on the Wiki.  Basic status is fine, but the Wiki is a
more public forum than many OEMs would like to use.

Just a thought.

Leigh