Comfidential..

Andujar Jose Ramon Jr server at amazonson.tk
Sat Sep 25 22:03:33 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you doing today? As strange as this mail may seems, I would like you to receive it in good fate even though we haven't met before now. My name is Andujar Jose Ramon Jr, a Sergeant in American Army and i served in Afghanistan from 2010 until the unfortunate takeover of the Talibans in August this year.

During my stay in Afghanistan, I and some of my colleaques found an oil vessel abandoned by oil thivies in a lake between Afghanistan and Turkey so we repaired the vessel and through the information we got in the vessel we contacted the buyers who directed us on how to get the crude oil to the them. Because of the nature of the business and our jobs we did not want to transfer the money to the US so, we decided to open a private EXCREW account in Turkey without a beneficiary details to enable us to transfer it to anyone we may choose to be the beneficiary.

The total Amount in this deal is $24.7m {twenty four million, seven hondred thousand US dollars} and you stand a chance of getting %20 of the total sum as compensation while the %80 will be used for an investment that you will handle and benefit from the proceeds. This sounds like a joke right? Well, it is not a joke, so it need to be taken seriously.

In order to start the pepper work in the bank with your name, i would like to have the following details about you if you would like to be part of this.

1. FULL NAME:
2. YOUR AGE:
3. SEX:
4. NATIONALITY:
5. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
7. YOUR MARITAL STATUS:
8. YOUR OCCUPATION:
9. CURRENT ADDRESS:
10.COPY OF ID

As soon as i receives the above requrements, i will send it to the bank and also open a communication between you and the bank for better communication. In order for us to succeed in this transaction, i would want you to handle this confidentail. No word of this should for any reason get to any ear. I want to believe that i can trust you

I will be waiting for your earliest response to my private Email: andujarjoseramonjr at yandex.com

Best Regards,
Andujar Jose Ramon Jr