Dearest Friend,?

Aisha Gaddafi mrzakirhossain4444 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:25:23 UTC 2021

Dearest Friend,

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Peace be upon you and mercy be upon you and blessings be upon you.
I have the sum of $27.5 million USD for investment, I am interested in
you for investment project assistance in your country. My name is
Aisha  Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, I am a Widow and single
Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently I am
under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

Kindly reply urgently for more details.

my email address below: ayishagddafio at mail.ru
Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha