My Dear Friend

Aisha Al-Qaddafi aisha.gdaffi24 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:08:43 UTC 2021

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.
I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the
investment
funds.
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi