Dear Beloved,

SUSAN WONG susan22wg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:49:40 UTC 2021

Dear Beloved,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart. I am Mrs. Susan Wong. A widow to late Mr. Hamson
Wong; I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the
breast.

>From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's
quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my
doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.
Hamson, the sum of (4,500,000.00 Million Dollars) which he deposited
in a bank here and I need honest, truthful and God fearing person that
can use these funds for Charity work, helping the less privileges, and
30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to
charities.

1) For the sick, less-privileged
2) For the Widows and the motherless babies
3) Orphanages or Charity Home.

I look forward to your prompt reply from you for more details.

I will like you to write me on my Email address;
sosanwong123 at gmail.com , to enable us discuss in details. I hope
hearing from you soonest. Thanks for your understanding.

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Susan Wong