PROJECT SPONSORSHIP / LOANS AND INVESTMENT FINANCING

Mr. Ibrahim Tafa alimentos&bebidas at hotel-colmena.com
Fri Sep 3 19:36:47 UTC 2021

Greetings ,

I am contacting you to find out if you or your company need financing
for your project / business? We have developed a new method of financing
that does not take longer to receive financing from our clients.

We are dedicated to project sponsorship, loan financing, project
financing, financing
investment, etc. If you are looking for funds to finance your project /
Business or if you are willing to work as our agent in your country to
find clients in need of financing and earn commissions, then get back to
us with more details.

I will share more with you once I get your response on its disposition.
to secure our funding.

Kind regards,
Mr. Ibrahim Tafa
GLOBAL INVESTMENT GROUP FZE, United Arab Emirates