FW:we produce competitive 4G 2G GPS trackers for vehicle management-China’s leading GPS and solutions provider

Joy Cheu sales at domilink.com
Thu May 27 17:09:35 UTC 2021

Dear Customer,

Hope you are well.

I am Joy of Duomi Technology Co.,Ltd , a leading China’s GPS TRACKER device and solutions provider.

Application of persons, motocycle, fleet, car rental etc.

Are you interested in talking for more on our high cost performance 2G&4G gps trackers? Usually we can save customer cost by at least 15-25%.

Our advantage:

1 The world smallest  4G gps tracker
2 Reliable GPS chipset supply to secure the production and shipping term
3 Cheap China Unicom Sim Card fees
4 Platform service fees free for the first year
5 High cost performance GPS trackers(2G&4G)
6 No MOQ
7 Special agent and OEM customers welcome
8 Perfect platform tracking service(details improvement)

Best regards,

Joy Cheu
Marketing Manager

Duomi Technology Co.,Ltd