Can I Trust You?

Ms.JoyceKaboreflytrade at ymail.com Ms.JoyceKaboreflytrade at ymail.com
Sat Mar 27 03:27:37 UTC 2021

Dearest One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a business
relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come
to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for
someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am Ms Joyce Kabore, the only daughter of the late Chief. And
Mrs. Bande Kabore. My father was a very wealthy Cocoa merchant,
an ally of Formal Président Koudou Laurent Gbagbo in
Yamoussoukro, the economic capital city of Ivory Coast, my father
was poisoned by his business associates on one of their outings
on a business trip during the coup that ended 11 years of
President Laurent Gbagbo rain. My mother died when I was a baby
and since then my father took me so special. Before
the death of my father in October 2015 in a private hospital here
in Yamoussoukro He secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that he has the sum of (Seven million, five hundred thousand
United State Dollars). USD ($7.500, 000, 00) left in a fixed /
Deposit account in one of the prime banks in Asia, that he used
my name as his only

Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing the fund, he also
explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates; he told me where he hid the
documents. That I should seek a foreign partner in a country of
my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for
investment purposes such as real estate or hotel management.

Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following
ways: (1) To provide a bank account into which this money would
be transferred to. (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since
I am only 17 years old. (3) To make arrangements for me to come
over to your country to further my education and also to secure a
resident permit in your country. Moreover, Dear I am willing to
offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/
input after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, please indicate your options towards assisting me as
I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven
(7) days, you signify your interest to assist me, anticipating
hearing from you soonest.

Kindly keep this as a top secret as I am still hiding from my
late father business partner, because of the documents of this
fund that are in my position.

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Joyce Kabore