BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Gray Selman gray.selman at botanic-construction.com
Thu Mar 25 13:48:14 UTC 2021

Hello,

My name is Selman Gray, I am an International Business
Facilitator. I have a business proposal for  you. My client, who
is a political personel would love to invest with you. Do you
have any existing business or new business idea that is
lucrative? Before, we would proceed to all that, it is very, very
important to me and my client we first build a good business
relationship with you, where we all get to know each other
properly and be certain that we can have sealed trust between us.
THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

I will tell you more when i hear from you.

ATTENTION: Reply to grayselman46 at gmail.com

Your's Sincerly,
Selman Gray
International Business Facilitator.