From Mrs.Glenn

Mrs.E.Glenn mrganuserge654 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:06:57 UTC 2021

--
Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Elizabet Glenn from Israel. I am a missionary but right now
in a hospital bed in Israel. I am 59 years and childless; my husband
is dead. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. And my doctor just
predicted that I have but very limited time to live due to damages in
my system and as a result of that I decided to dispose my 10.5 million
US dollars to a God-fearing one for the continuation of charitable
work. This is why I located you.

My guess about you may not be accurate because I came across your
contact at the humanitarian calendar event of the year but I believe
in God who divinely directed me to you for this solemn proposal of
charitable work.

Therefore I wholeheartedly wish to bequeath my fortune to you as a
God-fearing person for the continuation of charitable work anywhere
around the world.

I shall be going in for a surgery operations soonest and desire this
money to be transferred to you as I do not wish to leave this money in
the bank because bankers might misuse it for their own interest after
my death.

As soon as I receive your quick reply assuring me that you will
utilize the money as I instructed you for the benefit of the less
privilege, I shall give you more details and also instruct my bank to
release the money to you for the charity project. I hope you receive
this mail in good health.

Please contact me on this E-mail (ezbtg22 at gmail.com) because I don t
know what will be my situation in next minute,

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Elizabet Glenn.