Projects

Jotham Masuku jmasuku08 at flippiebeckerwmanagers.xyz
Mon Jun 28 09:19:51 UTC 2021

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Jotham
Masuku, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact through an online business directory and I thought I
should contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. I am contacting you because one of my high profile
clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked me to
look for individuals and companies in your country with
interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest in. He
wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

I have decided to keep this brief for now but please kindly
respond back to this email if you are interested in this
opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you more
details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all
parties.

Best regards

J Masuku
Flippiebecker Wealth