COMPANY {PRIVATE} PROJECT FUNDING:

EAST WEST INVESTMENT PRIVATE BANK® nami at 6nene.xyz
Fri Jun 25 12:02:24 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/Ma;

How are you doing?? Kindly permit us to share this information with you.

Due to the Covid-19's effect on the world market & economy in 2019/2020, our Bank {East-West Investment Private Bank®} as a brand is expanding its global presence this 2021 by investing in projects outside Gulf Region/ Europe / Asia /Australia in the form of debt finance. We strongly believe you have a company or private project that requires funding. We are here to partner with you to achieve your goal for a 10years loan duration with no collateral.

1. Minimum Funding Amount: $1 Million USD
2. Maximum Funding Amount: $100 Billion USD
3. Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors
4. Funding Type:Debt Funding(100%)
5. ROI(Return on Investment): 4%
6. Duration of Loan: Up to 10 years - Renewable tenure
7. We finance 100% of the total project cost
8. We finance both ongoing and fresh projects.

Details of our activities will be shared with you as soon as you get back to our Head Of Marketing Department ''Mrs Marylyne Vantelli''on (marylyne.van11 at gmail.com).

Regards,
Mrs Marylyne Vantelli
HEAD OF MARKETING DEPARTMENT