BUSINESS OFFER

Mohamad Al Numan aliya at tenba.com
Thu Jan 28 03:51:18 UTC 2021

Compliment of the day.

Hope my email will reach you in time. My name is Mohamad Al Numan from Kuwait City. I am a businessman who has my business in Kuwait. I am here to ask for your help so that I can invest in your country with your help.

The reason I contacted you is because I intend to invest in a business with you in your country, sorry to bother you with my business offer, but you must consider if we can work together to guarantee good investments in your country. I am interested in real estate investments, Health and education, industries, import and export, logistics, construction, technology, health and Agriculture. I would like you to name one particular investment that we should focus on.

I will appreciate your response. Let me know your ideas and knowledge regarding this investment or any other profitable investment you can suggest. We have some capital to invest which I made from oil and gas. I am willing to cooperate with you to establish this business in your country. In my next letter, I will explain all the details of the project and its interest.

I will tell you more about myself when I receive your answer. You can also tell me a little more about yourself.

Please email me back so that we can discuss further.

Best Regards,
Mohamad Al Numan