WORKING TOGETHER

Mr.Ho-Seok Yang raywandyg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:25:40 UTC 2021

Good Day
I am Ho-Seok Yang, Pleasant greetings to you as i seek your indulgence to introduce to you the desire of my principal’s wish, to make huge financial investment in your home country on areas of oil and gas, real estate, tourism and hotel, manufacturing and production company, agriculture, fishing, Mining & Trading of natural resources such as crude oil, coal, graphite, coke, refinery, energy, hospital etc.

He needs a capable, trustworthy and understanding business partner, who can confidently handle and manage his investment funds with utmost care of secrecy without traces or link to him as he is politically exposed at the moment in his country. He has a huge available financial portfolio.

Please, I will provide more details about the transaction if you are sure you can handle classified information and also let me know your entitlement for the solicited role
I shall be expecting your quick response  hoseoky9 at gmail.com
Best Regards,
Ho-Seok Yang