I NEED HEAR FROM YOU URGENT

Mrs Lila Haber mrslilahabe2016 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:46:39 UTC 2021

I NEED HEAR FROM YOU URGENT

Hello Dear

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to
email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my
final wish before or after my death.i know this letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to
go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long
way to determine
my future and continued existence.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Lila Haber, 73 years, am from USA, childless. I
am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 9
years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as
my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not
live beyond 4 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached
a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of ($19.7M)
Million Dollars I deposited in a different bank account for a very
longtime because I have tried to handle this project by myself but I
have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore. My
promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity
foundation hospital and a technical school. I will explain to you why
I wanted a total stranger for this when I receive your positive
reply.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100%
RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use
the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will
appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to
accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will
jeopardize my last wish.

If you will be honest, obedient, kind and willing to assist me handle
this charity project as I’ve mentioned here and can avoid contact with
anybody for this fund until my fund reaches your hands, I will like
you to provide me your personal data like:

Your full name:
Country:
Phone number:
Gender:
Age:
Your occupation:

My account officer warned me that anybody am sending to them as the
beneficiary for this fund must keep secret until he or she receives my
fund to avoid impersonation and wrong transfer please.

Warmest Regards
Mrs Lila Haber