check again this smart drone

Jan Wilson hsameaysonmoi at mmafightland.com
Fri Feb 26 15:43:29 UTC 2021

Hi,

Hope all is well.
I am reaching you about our drone product I had sent about a week ago.

In our stock we have this smart drone right now, ready to ship.

Frequency: 5G
FPV image transmission: 5G WiFi, 1000m
Stable two-axis mechanical universal joint
4K 110° wide-angle adjustable camera. ESC camera
Channel: 6CH
Battery: 11.1V 2350mAh lithium ion battery (included)
Transmitter battery: AA*3
Flight time: 30 minutes
Remote control distance: about 1000m
Colour: Black
Field of view: 110° wide angle
4K pixels:
Picture: 5700*4275
Video: 3840 * 1080
Quadrilateral size:
Product folding size (CM): 17*11.5*6.7CM
Product development size (CM): 26*26*6.7CM

Prices: (shipping included)
289.50 each (1-20 units)
279.50 each (21-50 units)
269.50 each (51-100 units)
in u s d

If you want to order it today, reply our email with your shipping address
details, we will make the shipment for you.
We do worldwide shipping, 10-15 days.

Thanks and Regards,
Jan Wilson