International Relief Fund (Award Notice)

diretoria at dmonegatto.com.br diretoria at dmonegatto.com.br
Fri Feb 19 13:26:23 UTC 2021

Hello Dear ,

COVID-19 RELIEF FUND DONATION.

You have been awarded the sum of US$2,000,000 (Two Million Dollars) as
Covid-19 Economic Devastation Relief.

The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that
will require the best of humanity to overcome. Our Global Donation will
support immediate and long-term relief and recovery to vulnerable
individuals, businesses and communities during one of the most challenging
times we have collectively faced. The crisis has brought so many
businesses, companies and small scale businesses to a devastating halt. It
has threatened everyone's way of life, but it is especially difficult for
people who are already vulnerable. Some people around the globe,
especially migrants, wage workers, and those with flexible jobs and small
scale businesses have already started feeling the devastating economic
impact.

We have received Billions of Dollars from Donors to help in this poverty
alleviation program. We will work with our partners on the ground to
allocate funds where they're most needed. We believe that organizations
that are deeply rooted are best positioned to lead long-term plans to stop
COVID-19 and the devastating economic effect of the Global Lockdowns. Our
funds have been delivered down to our distribution points and currently
secured by the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) Vault
Operations, Centurion, South Africa. Our Payment Administrator will help
to process and release to you the sum of US$2, 000,000 (Two Million United
States Dollars) to enable you boost your business, stabilize your region,
help the vulnerable and less-privileged and help stop the spread of
Covid-19.  Kindly contact the payment administrator to her email:
cmhlanga at starmail.co.za (Mrs. Cynthia Mhlanga).  Ensure to provide her
with your following information:

1. Your full names.
2. Your address.
3. Your telephone.
4. Your age.
5. Your occupation.
6. Your bank account information where to receive funds.

We thank you and congratulate you once again!

Dr. Domingos Monegatto
(Director)
Relief International Giving and Donation