ok

Ms. Reem johnpinto at jvpinto.com
Fri Feb 12 14:00:26 UTC 2021

Spam detection software, running on the system "smtp3.osuosl.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hello, My name is Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, I am the "Minister
   of state and Petroleum" also "Minister of State for International Cooperation"
   in UAE. I write to you on behalf of my other "three (3) collea [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.3 RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS        RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL-CSS
                            [52.231.216.47 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER     Received from User
 0.0 FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251      Content-Type only seen in 419 spam
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [65.49.11.60 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [65.49.11.60 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 FSL_NEW_HELO_USER      Spam's using Helo and User
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blacklisted
 0.0 AXB_XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_024C2 Yet another X header trait
 1.5 FAKE_REPLY_C           No description available.
 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From
 1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
 1.6 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 3.2 UNDISC_MONEY           Undisclosed recipients + money/fraud signs