We are a registered Private Loan Investment Company in the United Kingdom, we also registered with the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI) we have operations in Europe and Asia.

januskad at auroraoh.com januskad at auroraoh.com
Tue Feb 9 07:49:21 UTC 2021

We are seeking for beneficiaries who source for fund to expand/relocating their business interest abroad. We are ready to fund projects outside Turkey and United Kingdom in the form of Soft Loan. We grant loans to both corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 2% R.O.I per annul.

We like to grant loan in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Please contact us for more details;

Kind regards,

Paul McCann