FORM MRS.GRACE WILLIAMS

Mrs. Grace Williams iyamuedwin1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:43:13 UTC 2021

Hello To Whom It May Concern,
Dear Friend,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, as my
pastor advised me to reject earthly reward and thanks by handing the
project to someone I have never seen or met for a greater reward in
heaven waits for whoever can give such a costly donation. I came
across your E-mail from my personal search, and I decided to email you
directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish
before or after my death.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Grace Williams, 53 years, am from UK, married
JO Williams my mother she from South Korea, we live together in USA
before he dead. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs
for the past 8 years and from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me
that I may not live beyond 2 weeks from now for the reason that my
tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of
medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of Eight
Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars I deposited in a different
account over 10 years now because I have tried to handle this project
by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so
anymore. My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped
charity foundation hospital and a technical school for their survival.

If you will be honest, kind and willing to assist me handle this
charity project as I’ve mentioned here, I will like you to Contact me
through this email address (gracewillia01 at gmail.com).

Best Regards!
Mrs. Grace Williams