reply

Ms. Reem stefy at macrometrica.com.br
Fri Feb 5 14:17:06 UTC 2021

Hello,

My name is Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, I am the "Minister of state
and Petroleum" also "Minister of State for International Cooperation"
in UAE. I write to you on behalf of my other "three (3) colleagues"
who has approved me to solicit for your "partnership in claiming of
{us$47=Million}" from a Financial Home in Cambodia on their behalf and
for our "Mutual Benefits".

The Fund {us$47=Million} is our share from the (over-invoiced) Oil/Gas
deal with Cambodian/Vietnam Government within 2013/2014, however, we
don't want our government to know about the fund. If this proposal
interests you, let me know, by sending me an email and I will send to
you detailed information on how this business would be successfully
transacted. Be informed that nobody knows about the secret of this
fund except us, and we know how to carry out the entire transaction.
So I am compelled to ask, that you will stand on our behalf and
receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by you.

We will compensate you with 15% of the total amount involved as
gratification for being our partner in this transaction. Reply to:
ms.reem at yandex.com

Regards,
Ms. Reem.