Project Funding/ Soft Loan OFFER!

Marc Simpson chadbowene at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:18:28 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I represent an International finance & investment company, and we are currently expanding our business interest abroad.

We offer a wide range of financial services to interested companies, enterprises or individuals who are looking for soft loans to finance their PROJECT, our services are due at a very low & minimum rate of 2% to suit your needs.

We specialize in both start up projects and existing businesses needing funding for expansion. It takes fewer than 21 days to release funds if you have an existing business.

Please email us your Project executive summary or Business plan for review and possible approval for funding to (majid.arabi at ronekco.com)

Feel free to ask your questions.

Best Regards,
Marc Simpson