FW:Wire and portable 4G 2G GPS trackers-one must meet your needs

Joy Cheu sales at domilink.com
Tue Aug 31 16:50:19 UTC 2021

Dear Customer,

Hope you are well.

I am Joy of Guangzhou ZTINFO , a leading China’s GPS TRACKER device and solutions provider.

Application of persons, motocycle, assets, fleet management, car rental etc.

Are you interested in talking for more on our high cost performance 2G&4G gps trackers? Usually we can save customer cost by at least 15-25%. Price is competitive as low as to 15USD.

Welcome for testing devices on our platform    www . domilink . com      User name: test2     Password: 123456

P.S. Your contact is well shared by my partner. If you do not need GPS trackers, you can reply directly (no need). I will not disturb you in the future.

Honors:
High tech Enterprise
Director unit of Guangdong IOT authority
Off campus practice base of Guangdong University of Technology

Our advantage:
1 The world smallest  4G gps tracker
2 International roaming Sim card can be used in 62 countries.
3 Reliable GPS chipset supply to secure the production and shipping term
4 Cheap China Unicom International Roaming Sim Card fees
5 Platform service fees free for the first year
6 High cost performance GPS trackers(2G&4G)
7 No MOQ
8 Special agent and OEM customers welcome
9 Perfect platform tracking service(details improvement)

Best regards,

Joy Cheu
Marketing Manager

Duomi Technology Co.,Ltd