En: +GOODWILL GREETINGS FROM-(PROF. MRS. BRENDA LARRY)+

FROM: PROF. MRS. BRENDA LARRY velox at secrel.com.br
Fri Aug 27 17:51:00 UTC 2021

--
My Physical Address:
#183 Beach Rd, Sea Point,
Cape Town, 8005 South Africa.
Tel:+27 (0) 21 430 6201
Fax:+27 (0) 86 482 0523
Email: gan at orange.sn

Greetings in the name of our Lord, May the peace of the Lord be with you
and your family,

Hope you are fine today?

GREETINGS FROM ME (MRS.BRENDA LARRY) FROM SELF- ISOLATION ADVICE-
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - NHS CENTER CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA.

Please I request you to read this letter with cheerful and clean heart and
adhere to accept my proposers. Writing with humanitarian and dearly heart,
My name is Prof. (Mrs). Brenda Larry I am 85 years old from FRANCE -
French (Europe) Retired & Former (CEO) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER from
Schlumberger Oilfield Services Company Global Energy Services & Equipment
Oil and Gas Companies in Paris France and was married in United State of
America (USA), But both me and my lovely husband leaving in Sea Point Cape
Town Western Cape South Africa, I am a dying great woman who have decided
to donate what I have I mean our wealth's, Properties and money to you /
Churches / Mosques / Motherless Babies / Less Privileged / Poor / Widows
and Widowers. You may be wondering why I chose you instead, But someone
has to be chosen or maybe what I said about investment before, yes it is
an investment and I want to know you better at first.

 I am 85 years old and was diagnosed for Lung Cancer about 2 years ago and
recently I also diagnosed for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak, Am
now been Self-isolation advice - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS I inherited
a lump total sum of US$30,000,000.00 Million Dollars (Thirty Million
United States Dollars) only which is equivalents to R460,000,000.00 ZAR
South African Rand along with our mansions I mean two (Skyscraper
Houses)from my late husband, This money and Skyscraper Houses Documents
is deposited in a reliable bank called (First National Bank)  FNB here in
South Africa through my account officer backup with my attorney presently
this deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. I
have informed my Attorney about my decision in WILLING this fund to
people all around the world. I have directed Mr. Mandes my account
officer.

As I lay on my sick bed in the hospital (Melomed Tokai Private Hospital)
Cape Town South Africa, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish
on earth which will be very profitable to you and your entire God fearing
wonderful families. I want to WILL a total sum of (US$8,500,000.00 (Eight
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only including the
houses to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity
home help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of
the widows because am one of them, for your kindness on this work you are
to carry out, I am offering you 90% while 10% of the fund will go to any
Charity organizations of your choice for me, please I am looking forward
to hearing from you soon I attached my pictures once you are willing to
carry this out for me I will draft a letter to my bank so the total money
will be transfer to you do not hesitate to ask for more information on
this and you will promise never to use this money against the poor.
-------

I hope this email meet you well while I pray to the lord to give you the
wisdom you need to complete this transaction for the benefit of the less
fortunate people which is going to be of a great benefit to you and your
home.

Please, I want you to commit your best effort to this transaction because
I entrust this fund $8,500,000.00 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars)Only on you in total confidence and trust to be used
to help the less fortunate people which I hope you will not betray me of
this confidence which is going to be a total frustration to me for God
said in Jeremiah 29:11, "My plans for you are good and not evil, to give
you a future and a hope" he says Behold I am doing a new thing. Can you
not perceive it? (Isaiah 43:19).

Please, I want you to commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans
will succeed (Proverbs 16:3) for all you need to do before you proceed is
to ask this question Is this my purpose in life or am I just wasting time
being busy and not really making any progress?" Proverbs 4:25 says, Keep
your eyes fixed straight ahead. Don't look to the left and don't look to
the right." Don't be distracted and spend your time and energy on things
that are not helping you fulfill your destiny and believe that you can do
all things through Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13) always
put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may
be able to stand your ground (Ephesians 6:13).

Please do view the attached files as I attached my pictures and also with
the houses that you're intend to proclaims shortly from me.

Further information you wishes to receive this entire funds through T/T
Wire Transfer at once without delaying please do fill in your bank account
details below here:

 PLEASE FEEL FREE AND FILL IN THE CLAIM FORM BELOW TO ENABLE THE ASSIGNED
PAYING BANK TO SPEED UP THIS TRANSACTIONS NOW DIRECTLY TO YOUR OWN
DESIGNATED CONFIRMED AND CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT:

(1) FULL NAME:---------------
(2) DATE OF BIRTH:---------------
(3) MARITAL STATUS:---------------
(4) OCCUPATION:---------------
(5) HOME ADDRESS:---------------
(8) COUNTRY:---------------
(9) NATIONALITY:---------------
(10) CELL (MOBIL) NO:---------------
(11) TEL:NO:---------------
(12) FAX:NO:---------------
(13) PASSPORT / ID COPY:---------------
(14) YOUR ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:---------------
(15) YOU CAN AS BY ATTACHED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE
RELEASE THIS ENTIRE FUNDS TO YOU WITHIN 48HRS.

KINDLY DO EMAIL ME AT:  mdch100 at tom.com

FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL THE COORDINATOR AT:  caridad at telecable.es

FOR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT EMAIL AT:  jjm at gutermanpartners.com
PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FILES I ALSO ATTACHED MY PICTURES. INCLUDING THE
PICTURES OF PROPERTIES THAT YOU'RE ENTITLE TO INHERIT FROM ME SOONEST,
ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT TRANSFERRED SLIP COPY FROM THE MONEY GRAM.

But meanwhile we have urgently managed to transferred you some part
payment of $10,000.00 USD first installment through MONEY GRAM EXPRESS
MONEY TRANSFER below are the MG Reference Number to pickup the payment
from any Money Gram Outlets Agent Nearby right now: Below are the firs
installment payment endorses to you for easier pickup at any Money Gram
Outlets Agent. Attention please before you can be able to pickup this
funds from Money Gram we still need to authorize and approve this payment
for you first here in our system (Computer) so that it can be available
for you to pickup instantly in less than 10 minutes for your kind
information:
You are advised to get back to the contact person through the email below
for more info / direction on how to be receiving your part installment
payment instantly.

Send Money through Money Gram(MG) Payment Info:
Reference Number: 36360857
Transaction Status: Successful
Transaction Date/Time: 18/05/2020 12:16 pm CDT
>From Account: 3354961409 (Current)
Pickup Amount: $10,000.00 USD
MG REFERENCE: 36360857
Sender's Name: Johnny Williams
MG Ref#: 36360857
Estimated Destination FCY Amount: US Dollars $10,000.00
Exchange Rate: 1 EUR = 1.09073 USD
Tax Invoice No: 5113-091-150430-125539
GST @1.00000 USD
Transaction Amount: US$10,000.00
Total Amount Payable: US$10,000.00
Purpose Code: Transaction of 1.00000 USD
Test Question: WHAT COLOR
Answer: WHITE

Pray for my soul.

Best Regards,