Please I await your urgent response thanks.

Mrs.Therese Nina mrs.theresenina614 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:28:14 UTC 2021

My Dear in the Lord

My Name is Mrs. Therese Nina, from Norway. I know that this message
will be a surprise to you, but I want you to bear in mind that my
intentions are clean and pure. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick
Nina, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Austria; He died
of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his lifetime he
deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred
thousand Euros in a bank in Vienna, Austria. The deposited money was
from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment and entitlements
of my deceased husband by his company.

 I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in
good health, since I am not in good health in which I sleep every
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I have
been suffering for a long time and presently I am partially suffering
from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to
move around. I was married to my late husband for over 4 years before
he died and unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor
confided in me that I have less chance to live. Having known my health
condition, I decided to contact you to claim the fund since I don't
have any relation I grew up from the orphanage home,

 I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of
helping Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying
and diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by
God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband
to you for the good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to
forgive me and believe he has, because He is a Merciful God I will be
going in for an operation surgery soon

 This is the reason I need your services to stand as my next of kin or
an executor to claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money
remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the
government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it for
selfish and worthless ventures, I need a very honest person who can
claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows
and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my
late husband and my name; I need your urgent response to know if you
will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more
Information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless you.

Mrs. Therese Nina