Your Urgent Attention is Required.

Aisha Al-Gaddafi aishaalgaddafi4944 at citromail.hu
Tue Aug 24 15:05:12 UTC 2021

Hello Dear,

May I use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with two survived Children, I am only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth "Sixty Million United State Dollars Only" $60,000,000.00 USD which I want to entrust on you for an investment project in your country, if you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total amount, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you.Bear in mind that the funds were deposited with the security and deposit firm as a household effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the consignment as a house effect from the security company where as only you and me know the real content Please kindly reply urgently to enable me provides you more detail to start the transfer process.

In case you want to know more about me and my family you can read through this BBC News links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I shall appreciate your urgent response.

Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi.