Gearbox manufacturer

Candice Yu chinareducer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 12:10:34 UTC 2021

Dear sirs,
We are the gear reducers factory in China.Our  products are RC,SC,KC,FC,TC series helical gear motors,HC,BC series heavy load industrial gearboxes,worm reducers,WB series Cycloidal gear motors, X series Cycloidal gear motors,and , industrial gear box,and etc.
Hope to establish business relastionship with you.
All the best,
Candice Yu

Shanghai YouHuan Transmission Machinery Co., Ltd.
Address:No. 12, Lane 938,,Datong Road, Shanghai, China
Tel:+86 13701811650
Fax:+86 021 56555311

Zhejiang Keruida Machinery Co.Ltd
Wenzhou Houna Technology Co.Ltd
Address:No. 22 Boneng Road, Oubei,Yongjia,Wenzhou, China
Tel:+86 577-67961221
Fax:+86 577-67358291

Email:chinareducer at yahoo.com
Web: www.sh-youhuan.com