P8 Outdoor full color LED display with amzing price

Hot Electronics Mary ada at led-star.com
Wed Aug 4 12:12:24 UTC 2021

Hi  My dear friend,

Good day to you!

This is Mary from Hot Electronics, we are LED display manufacturer and solution provider in Shenzhen China over than 18 years, engaged in LED products research & development, manufacturing, as well as sales and after-sales service. We did  very successful projects for many TV stations, like Qatar TV station, AI Jezeera TV station, Alkass TV station, Serbian state TV station, etc., and have already become their regular LED supplier. So you can 100% trust our product quality and service.

Currently we have 200sqm outdoor P8 full color LED screen/display for stock clearance promotion.
Very high configuration, nationstar 3535 lamp+MBI 5124 IC, brightness >6000cd/㎡,
and can support you unbeatable price.

Additionally, we also can supply P8 outdoor full color LED modules, size 256mm×128 mm, Nationstar Lamp with MBI 5251 IC, high brightness 6500nits, high refresh rate 5760Hz, ready stock 5400pcs.

All stock mentioned above is ready for shipment, you can get amzing price, two years warranty, and fastest delivery after payment, do not hesitate to contact us if you have demand.

Thank you:)

Marilyn

Hot Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Website : www.led-star.com (Global leading LED display manufacturer & solution provider since year 2003, worldwide sales and after-sales service.)
Tel./Whatsapp/Wechat/Skype : + 86 189 0284 7706
Address: Building A, Hengyi Industrial Park, No.19 Tianliao Road, Guangming New District, Shenzhen city, China