i need your reply

Maxwell Watford klararichty222 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:58:40 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Let me introduce myself my name is Mr Maxwell Watford, I am writing to
you from Westend Credit Union Office Lome Togo, because I have
received a file from the Ministry of Finance Lome-Togo, concerning an
Inherited Fund bearing your name on it, And after our verifications,
we found out that the funds belong to you.

As the manager of the bank, I want you to come forward for this claim
by sending me any of your ID or your passport copy to verify if the
same as the
one in the file. that may confirm from your side to ensure this fund
did not end in the wrong person's hand.

I am looking forward to your urgent reply,
Best regards,

Mr Maxwell Watford
Senior manager
Westend Credit Union Togo