my subject

Dr. Michael J Fisher test at mail.mfckbr.ru
Fri Apr 23 17:55:10 UTC 2021

Good day,

Firstly I apologize for encroaching into your privacy in this manner
as it may seem unethical though it is a matter of great importance.
I am  Dr. Michael J Fisher, I work with Cayman National Bank (Cayman Islands).

I am contacting you because my status would not permit me to do this
alone as it is concerning our customer and an investment placed under
our bank's management over 5 years ago.I would respectfully request
that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the
integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

Please kindly get back to me for more details if I can trust you.reply
to me here.
( michaeljfisher32 at gmail.com )

Regards
Dr. Michael J Fisher.