UN Covid-19 Winning Notification na

Asia Pacific Endowment Foundation mariagwen849 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 01:54:16 UTC 2021

Asia Pacific Endowment Foundation

UN Covid-19 Winning Notification

Attention: Winner,

We are glad to inform you that you're one of the Twenty lucky winners in this United Nations 2020 edition of the COVID-19  Asia Pacific Endowment Foundation; individual
empowerment lottery promo in conjunction with Visa-Card Inc; owners of Visa
ATM Card world wide.

Details on the Beneficiary Selection Process:
No tickets were sold, Your email address is one of the lucky emails,
Selected randomly via E-wheel Computer Ballot System drawn from over
1Million companies and individual email addresses, from all over the world
during the VISA  ATM Card / EMAIL; Online selection draws. In the mean time
we have been mandated to issue out this payment via our Swift ATM Card
office in Thailand, with the latest technology powered by the Inter-Switch
and the Visa Card Inc. This VISA ATM Card will be uploaded with your Winning
Prize-Money of One Million United State Dollars deliver
to your destination by a courier service firm. And a tracking number will be
issues to you to enable you track your parcel until it gets to you. This
card can be used in any ATM machine in any part of the global world, so if you like
to receive your Award-Winning Prize in this way, do contact the Lottery Online Coordinator.

CONTACT PERSON:
MRS. KAITH NOGH BOON
EMAIL: relpandemic at gmail.com

With the following information:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
TO (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
4. YOUR AGE/SEX
5  CURRENT OCCUPATION

Congratulations!