Your prompt response would be highly appreciated

Greg Rhodes info at go.org
Wed Apr 14 19:24:33 UTC 2021

I am Mr Greg Rhodes a supervisor at a gold mining site in Sierra Leone.

Due to Covid-19 some of our customers are not picking up their orders, thus, there is a glut of gold bars in our safe.

In view of this, we are seriously looking for buyers. Our prices are favourable and the business is profitable.

For a kilogram of gold purchased from us, you are sure to make at between $10,000 - $12,000.

We thank you and look forward to a good business relationship.

Best regards,
Greg Rhodes