No subject

Cristy Davis info at pekanbaru.go.id
Thu Apr 8 21:45:32 UTC 2021

Good day to you, my name is Cristy Davis, winner of $70 million Powerball jackpot held in February 12, 2020. Based on the Epidemic corona-virus disease (COVID-19) which is befall the whole wild world, I and my family have decided to donate $ $450,000 U.S. Dollars to charity to help you and the poor in your community and to enable you and your family to stay safe and stay in a good height . Please email my assistant Mullin Kalvin for more information to guide you to receive my donation. via Email (mullkal5800 at gmail.com) and below is the link for reconfirmation of my winning.

https://powerball.com/winner-story/mi-lottery-waterford-woman-wins-70-million-powerball-jackpot

Friendly greetings,
Regards
Mrs. Cristy Davis