Dear Friend 09/12/2020

Reem soumu at araya.jp
Sat Sep 12 09:21:45 UTC 2020

My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which has been postponed to run from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as financial gratification from various foreign companies I assisted to receive a participation slot in the coming event. The amount is $44,762,906.00 United States dollars. I can not personally manage the fund in my country because of social restriction on married Muslim women.\

For this reason, an agreement was reached with a financial institution to keep the funds pending when I have a trusted partner to manage the fund. On your indication of interest with capacity to manage the fund, I will direct you to the financial institution to process the fund to your country legitimately for investment purposes.

Note that the fund is NOT connected to any criminal activity and terrorist assistance.

Regards.
Reem Hashimy.