[PATCH 31/31] staging: wfx: update TODO list
Jerome.Pouiller at silabs.com
Mon Sep 7 10:15:21 UTC 2020
From: Jérôme Pouiller <jerome.pouiller at silabs.com>
The driver is now close to leave the staging directory. Update the TODO
list to reflect the work done.
Signed-off-by: Jérôme Pouiller <jerome.pouiller at silabs.com>
drivers/staging/wfx/TODO | 19 -------------------
1 file changed, 19 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/wfx/TODO b/drivers/staging/wfx/TODO
index 42bf36d43970..1b4bc2af94b6 100644
@@ -1,25 +1,6 @@
This is a list of things that need to be done to get this driver out of the
- - The HIF API is not yet clean enough.
- - The code that check the corectness of received message (in rx_helper()) can
- be improved. See:
- As suggested by Felix, rate control could be improved following this idea:
- - Feature called "secure link" should be either developed (using kernel
- crypto API) or dropped.
- - The device allows to filter multicast traffic. The code to support these
- filters exists in the driver but it is disabled because it has never been
- - In wfx_cmd_send(), "async" allow to send command without waiting the reply.
- It may help in some situation, but it is not yet used. In add, it may cause
- some trouble:
- So, fix it (by replacing the mutex with a semaphore) or drop it.
More information about the devel