INVESTMENT FUNDING:

Ms. Melvida Bullock info at melvidabullock.org
Fri Sep 4 04:52:50 UTC 2020

Dear Mr/Mrs;

How are you doing?? Kindly permit me to share this information with you.

Our company {Societe Generale} as a brand is expanding its global presence by investing in projects outside Gulf Region/ Europe / Asia /Australia in the form of debt finance. I strongly believe you have a company or private project that requires funding. We are here to partner with you to achieve your goal for a 10years loan duration with no collateral.

1. Minimum Funding Amount: 1 Million USD
2. Maximum Funding Amount: 100 Billion USD
3. Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors
4. Funding Type:Debt Funding(100%)
5. ROI(Return on Investment): 4%
6. Duration of Loan: Up to 10 years - Renewable tenure
7. We finance 100% of the total project cost
8. We finance both ongoing and fresh projects.

Details of our activities will be shared with you as soon as you get back to me on {melvbullockzone123 at gmail.com}.

Best regards,

Broker: Ms. Melvida

E-mail:{melvbullockzone123 at gmail.com}