GOOD DAY

Sov Chan dean at homelesstubs.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 18:45:57 UTC 2020

Hello,

My name is Mr. Sov, a Bank Officer, I occupy the position of an accountant in our branch office here. It is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you.

A deceased client of mine, an oil dealer CEO/a textile company owner, business man and also own a gold Mining Company/sales, who bears the same name as yours, died along with his family in Ocean earthquake and tsunami disaster many years ago.

Our late Client had a fixed deposit huge sum left behind before he met his end. I contacted you so that I can present you as my late client next of kin, so that the money can be transferred to your account, and we will share the funds equally, 50/50% to both parties.

Contact me for more details

Regards,
Mr.Sov

Regards,