Greetings,

Mohamed Aziz jhgdfpoowea1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 21:50:07 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Please accept my apology for sending you this letter without mutual consent. But the urgency led to this message to you, and I will appreciate your node on this business deal which will be of a great opportunity for us to share our company’s ideas and strategies to build up this business relationship.

My name is Mr. Mohamed Aziz. I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer Mr. Moises Saba Masri from Mexico.

You can get more information's as regards to this on below website: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it.

The amount in this account stands at $18,300, 000.00 (Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars). I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund, I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information.

What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. his is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction, All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,
Mr. Mohamed Aziz