INVESTMENT

Mr Petrus Vermeulen raywandyg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:33:39 UTC 2020

Please I Need Your Attention:

I'm Petrus Vermeulen, it pleases me to bring to your notice that my principal's family wishes to make huge financial investment in your home country on areas of oil and gas, real estate, tourism and hotel, manufacturing and production company, agriculture, fishing, Mining & Trading of natural resources such as crude oil, coal, graphite, coke, refinery, energy etc.

He needs a capable, trust worthy and understanding business partner. Highly confidential and trusted partner to manage funds in proxy. ($ 300 Million USD) for investment purposes. Must be a dedicated and honest business person

Please, I will provide more details about the transaction if you are
Willing to handle such project and also let you know your entitlement for the solicited role
I shall be expecting your quick reply.on this emiladdress < ptrsvermeulen at gmail.com

Best Regards

Petrus Vermeulen