Displaylink 14 in 1 universal docking station

Nora sales01 at qgeem.com
Thu Oct 15 05:27:37 UTC 2020

Hello,friend

Thanks for your time to read my email:)

I am Nora from Qgeem Electronic Co., LTD , CHINA.Our main product cover Lightning series products ,
extension dock,hub,data cable,charging accessories, audio and video switching,MFi products and other.
USB C convertor series:

Accepted ways of cooperation:

QGeeM Brand agent
OEM/ODM/OBM
Processing, commissioned production
Distributor/Retailer

For more about information of our products and services,please visit :http://www.qgeem.com
Our homepage(Amazon):https://www.amazon.com/stores/QGeeM/page/0037EBD6-4809-43F1-9036-43DF580A6011?ref_=ast_bln

If you have any mess or requirement,please feel free to contact me.
I 'll try my best to do it.

Looking forward to your reply asap.
Wish you all the best:)
BR
Nora Luo
QGeeM/Sales Assistant
Shenzhen Lianfaxun Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
E-mail/Twitter/Skype: sales02 at qgeem.com
Gmail: noraluo211 at gmail.com
Instagram: noraluo45
Wechat: QGeeM-02

+86 199 0290 3457(whatsapp)

sales02 at qgeem.com

www.qgeem.com

No.25, Tianrong Road, Yutang Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Since its foundation in 2012, Lianfaxun&QGeem has been specializing in professional products and
solutions for computer and phone accessories & peripherals. Based on Lianfaxun&QGeem, we also
support Global Brand Agent and OEM/ODM services. Engineers consistently keep passion and mission
to develop better products to improve customers' visual and auditory experience. Lianfaxun&QGeem
covers a large area with modern factory, advanced equipment, and measurement technique. We have
got ISO9001/MFi/HDMI/USB for factory and CE/FCC/RoHS certificates for products. With our advanced
technology, superior quality products and reasonable material arrangement and planning, Lianfaxun&
QGeem will do its best to save every penny and minute of every customer.
Welcome to visit us and build a long relationship with Lianfaxun&QGeem to reach a win-win situation together!