Greetings to you,

Christian Artwell mail at ruslab.jp
Fri Oct 9 16:23:04 UTC 2020

Attention;

I am a CHRISTIAN ARTWELL  working with BANQUE POPULAIRE S.A TOGO as
their
SECRETARIAT GENERAL FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT, an account officer to late
Engineer George, May I inform you that an amount of $9.6 million also
(150
kg of Gold) with our bank will be moved on your name as the beneficiary
need your help to receive this money and you will get 50% of the money
while I get 50%  You will receive this amount through a bank wire
transfer.
for more details

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

CHRISTIAN ARTWELL