Business Financing

Jenny Tseng   jen at uaic.utmachala.edu.ec
Fri Nov 6 10:13:55 UTC 2020

>From the Desk of Jenny Tseng

Hi,

We are a Financial Strategic Firm specializing in Growth Financial Loans/Funding Investments. We specialize in investments in Private sectors in a broad range of areas, Within our Financial Investment Services are  M&A development and Management,Financial & Operational management, Due diligence, Capital planning and Development including Real estate, Energy, Oil & Gas,Emerging markets, Digital content and Services.

We wish to invest in any viable Projects with good ROI presented by your Management after review on your Business Model Presentation Plan. We intend to maintain a Silent/Financial Position on our Business with your Company.We look forward to your Swift response.

Please respond to liweiart33 at gmail.com

Regards,
Jenny Tseng