MY DONATION FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED IN THIS TIME OF PANDEMIC

MRS. CHRISTY MCCOOL lewimelissa04 at e-mail.ua
Thu May 21 13:42:16 UTC 2020

I write to ask for your consent to carry out humanitarian
projects and help the less privileged in this time of pandemic
all over the world, I suffer from advanced cancer that prevents
me from realizing my dreams. The doctor informed me that my days
are numbered due to my degrading health. That's why I want to
send you this sum of money ($4,000,000.00) Four million dollars
so you can use it to help orphanages, the homeless and widows in
this time this deathly virus (Covid 19) that is holding the world
into ransom. 35% for you while you use 65% for the project, if
you think you can give these poor children and the poor widow a
glimpse of hope and joy, let me know by replying to my private
email that is (christymccool1 at gmail.com) Thank you for your
cooperation and assistance.

CHRISTY MCCOOL